Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
MailerLite has just announced a new version of their email marketing platform, built from the ground up. It comes with a fresh UI design and a lightning-fast infrastructure.
New MailerLite Version
The new MailerLite version is much more powerful, flexible, and scalable, while still remaining a straightforward, reliable and user-friendly email marketing platform.
Check out the new features and benefits:
- Fast workflow experience
- New design layout, dark mode, improved UI flow, and more
- Revamped dashboard with more in-depth reporting tools
- Updated integrations and API for more e-commerce options
- New mobile iOS app for sending and managing campaigns on the go
- New iPad subscriber app for collecting leads offline
- Data-driven tools including Facebook custom audiences and multi-trigger automations
They introduced the following three new paid plans starting from as little as $8 per month: Growing Business (including SitesPro features), Advanced, and Enterprise. In addition, the free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers with all essential features will be continued.
Existing customers will continue to use the legacy version called MailerLite Classic at the same prices. New customers will have access to the new MailerLite which will officially launch on 22 March 2022. Note that both versions will work simultaneously for the time being. Shortly, they will introduce migration tools to the new MailerLite.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.