No products in the cart.
The Stackable team just shared some more details on the upcoming release of the highly anticipated version 3. To cut a long story short: You will be able to do a lot more with the WordPress editor.
Update: Stackable version 3 will be officially released on 15 October 2021! Don’t miss out on the 3-day sale with discounts of up to 50% on annual plans.
Sneak Peek: Stackable v3
Stackable v3 comes with many new features, better functionality and better performance. This will allow you to do more with Gutenberg and experience a whole new way of creating and designing WordPress sites with Stackable. This major update will serve as the foundation for even more exciting developments.
You will get a new page building experience for Gutenberg with new capabilities:
- Ability to nest blocks within other blocks
- New image resizing and filter options and a better image settings UI
- Even better margin and padding controls and UI
- Ability to add even more columns, with new rearranging options and a better UI
- Option to link and unlink columns for easier styling
Additionally, you will get the complete freedom to easily create any type of content by using new effects and designs including:
- All-new basic blocks, e.g. Price, Subtitle, Social Buttons, and Advanced Image blocks
- Revamped UI Kit Designs
- Brand new entrance and scroll animations
- Numerous hover states to choose from
- Additional advanced block options
Built with Core Web Vitals and PageSpeed Insight Scores in mind, they have also improved performance for an ultra-fast user experience. You will also get access to the most advanced responsiveness settings for Gutenberg.
Finally, you can create dynamic websites with a brand-new, built-in dynamic content functionality. This allows you to build advanced pages with Stackable’s own custom fields. For a more personalized website experience, you can even set conditions on when to show your blocks.
Stackable v3 will be rolled out in Q3 2021 along with a time-limited offer to celebrate the release. Stay tuned!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.