Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Adam from SureMembers has just announced a couple of new features coming soon to their WordPress membership and content restriction plugin, including the ability to manually change access group expiration and import users via CSV.
Next week SureMembers plans to release the following two features:
- User Import from CSV: This is useful if you want to migrate from another WordPress membership plugin to SureMembers.
- Manual Change of Access Group Expiration: Introduced in December 2022, you could only set a specific or relative date.
Next, the SureMembers team will be working on the following new features:
- User Info Block: Will show the logged in users avatar and additional info.
- Downloads Block: Will display a list of downloads a user has access to based on their access group.
- Setup Wizard: Setup wizard to help you get started.
- Change Login URL.
But that’s not all. Next on the roadmap are corporate/sub-accounts and email notifications. Stay tuned!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.