Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
What if you could put your events on autopilot? No more stress, no more missed deadlines, and most importantly, no more gray hair! Too good to be true? To make your job easier, The Events Calendar has just released Event Automator, a no-code solution to connect your events with Zapier.
New: Event Automator
If you’ve ever struggled with the tedious task of manually organising and planning events and tickets while integrating with third-party tools like Zapier, then read on because Event Automator is the tool for you.
It allows you to easily automate all aspects of your event planning process. From adding events to social channels to tracking attendees in a spreadsheet, everything is in one place and easy to manage.
Take a look at some of the use cases:
- Create a new Google Sheets row from a new Event Tickets RSVP
- Send emails in Gmail for new ticket sales in Event Tickets
- Create Zoom webinar registrant from new Event Tickets Plus orders
- Send Slack channel messages for new Events Calendar events
- Share new events on LinkedIn
- Post new Event Tickets attendees on Twitter
- Create a new WooCommerce coupon for new events
- And many more…
Sound interesting? Turbocharge your events with Event Automator for The Events Calendar and Event Tickets.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.