Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Timetics Launch + Early Bird Sale
Have you ever wanted to give potential clients the ability to book a meeting with you easily and conveniently right on your website? Without boring contact forms and all the back and forth of finding a date that works for both parties? But not a SaaS like Calendly, but a WordPress plugin? Now you can, with Timetics.
Check out the feature highlights below:
- Online appointments and booking management
- One-to-one and one-to-many meeting types
- Visual seating plans with floor plans for classes, seminars and training sessions
- Option to manually add bookings for meetings
- Accept payments via Stripe
- Multiple ticket pricing tiers, e.g. for Early Bird, Regular, and VIP tickets
- Automatic email notifications
- Single meeting preview page
- Option to reschedule your appointments to any date and time
- Calendar localization
- Unlimited staff members and staff profiles
- Availability management of staff members
- Google Meet Integration
It’s great for any business that wants to take online appointments, including coaches, hairdressers, WordPress agencies, tutors and more.
For a limited time, Timetics Pro is available with a 60% discount on annual and lifetime plans. Arraytics also offers a 15 day money back guarantee!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.