Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Typedesk 3.0 Integrates with ChatGPT
The Typedesk team has just proudly announced the upcoming release of version 3.0. The canned responses tool features a new ChatGPT integration, a brand-new app for Windows and Mac, a new UX/UI and much more.
After months of hard work, Typedesk has finally announced version 3.0 for Mac and Windows. It’s a completely redesigned app that’s faster, more stable and packed with amazing new features. Let’s have a quick look at them.
- Better performance
- Native Apple Silicon compatibility
- Brand new UX/UI
- ChatGPT integration to create prompts and insert generated text on the fly
- New editor with improved variables
- Translated into English, French, Spanish and German (including days and months for the date variable)
- New “Calculation” variable to perform calculations such as quotes, prices, and more
- Easier sharing
- New “Activity” tab
- New “Compact” view of the main application
- New “Quick Access” window to quickly browse responses without opening the main application
- Better multi-display/multi-desktop support
- Improved auto-updates
How can you get your hands on this exciting new release? Typedesk is currently offering a beta version for Mac Intel and ARM only, with a Windows version coming soon! All your existing folders and responses will work in v3. Of course, you can always revert back to v2.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.