No products in the cart.
The AffiliateWP developers just announced an exciting new way to create custom affiliate registration forms. All this without any add-ons, third-party plugins or coding.
Custom Affiliate Registration Forms
Previously, you either had to modify a template file or use the Affiliate Forms Pro add-ons for Gravity Forms and Ninja Forms. The new feature will allow you to create customized affiliate registration form with ease – with the new Affiliate Registration block for Gutenberg.
Check out the features:
- Preview registration form
- Add custom form fields such as company name, phone number, or Twitter account
- Re-order form fields via drag and drop and remove fields
- Edit form field labels and placeholder text
- Make any form field required or not required
- Change button text
Of course, you will also be able to create as many affiliate registration forms as you like for your WordPress site.
Custom forms for affiliate registration will be available with the upcoming version 2.8 for all customers with an active license.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.