Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Last month, Amasty released updates to a whole bunch of Magento 2 extensions – actually more than 40 to be precise. The Jet Theme, Blog Pro, One Step Checkout, and Mass Order Action extensions even got big updates.
- Your customers can share the link to their wish list page via email.
- The theme header is now fully customizable.
- Amasty improved the compatibility with Product Attachments, Automatic Related Products, FAQ and Product Questions, and Advanced Product Reviews.
- The Add to Wishlist/Compare buttons and star rating is visible on product pages.
- You are now able to specify Canonical URLs for articles.
- You can enable prev/next navigation between posts.
- You can add Open Graph metadata for posts.
One Step Checkout
Amasty rearranged the extension components by splitting some of the features into system modules. Even though it’s a major technical release, it will not affect the functionality in any way. These changes are specific to the One Step Checkout extension. The rest of the solution remains unchanged. During the update, instead of one, you will now get the following packages: One Step Checkout Core, Gift Wrap, Thank You Page, Delivery Date, Style Switcher, and Layout Builder.
Mass Order Actions
- You can use the Print Packing Slips mass action to print packing slips before shipping.
- They added new mass actions including Change Status and Change Status and Notify. They allow you to change order statuses with and without notifications.
- Finally, they introduced the new mass action Add Comment that allows you to add comments to several orders at once.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.