No products in the cart.
Since the format of your variable product prices can affect your sales, you should take control and display the prices in such a way that they can maximise your sales. Not sure how to make it happen? Well, Barn2 has just released WooCommerce Variation Prices that can help get the job done for you.
WooCommerce Variation Prices
By default, WooCommerce does not provide you with any options for formatting variable product prices. It just displays the highest and lowest price at the top of the single product page. As this draws attention to the highest possible price, potential buyers can be put off, for example. This can result in a loss of sales and a decreased conversion rate.
Sometimes the default price range display also simply doesn’t make sense if, for example, you are selling a product where the sales price is calculated based on weight. In this case, you would have to display “per kilogram” after the variation price range.
It takes about two minutes of your precious time to replace the default price range with another format, hide it completely and even update it dynamically whenever a variant is selected.
- Change the variation price format
- Replace the price range separator with text or a symbol
- Display minimum or maximum variation price instead of a price range, e.g. “From $10”
- Show a list with the price for each variant
- Create custom variation price formats
- Hide the main price until a variation is selected by the customer
- Replace the price range with the selected variation price
- Enable the new price format for variable products, grouped products, or even both.
WooCommerce Variation Prices supports various other plugins developed by Barn2 including WooCommerce Product Table, WooCommerce Quick View, WooCommerce Bulk Variations, WooCommerce Restaurant Ordering, and WooCommerce Wholesale Pro.
The plugin is available from as little as €49 per year for a single site license. Barn2 are also offering lifetime licenses and a 30 day money back guarantee. By the way, getting a bundle is the most cost-effective option such as the Premium WooCommerce Bundle.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.