Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
In September, the BrandBird team has released a new iPhone 14 mockup, a new arrow layout, 10+ new templates and more to their popular image editor for SaaS founders and bloggers.
- New Mockups & Arrow Layout
The new arrow layout is very easy to customize. You can choose between 10 arrow shapes and 2 placements for the arrow position. Of course, the size and color are also customizable! Additionally, they have also released a brand new iPhone 14 mockup.
- More Than 10 New Templates
For the 10+ new templates, BrandBird used the new iPhone 14 mockup as well as the image annotation layers and effects introduced last month.
- Improved Paste Functionality
The paste functionality has changed as follows:
- ⌘ (or CTRL) + V replaces the currently selected image layer (annotation or layout image). If you have not selected an image, a new layout image is added.
- ⌘ (or CTRL) + SHIFT + V adds a new annotation image layer from the clipboard content.
Does that sound interesting? Get your free BrandBird account and take your social media branding to a whole new level.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.