Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Encharge just released a brand-new Twilio integration to their feature-rich marketing automation platform for SaaS. This allows you to send personalized SMS messages to your customers.
When it comes to customer communications, you can now go beyond email and send the right text messages at the right time. Simply use the conversational SMS feature provided by Encharge.
For instance, this allows you to:
- Say hello to new users with personalized text messages. After all, a personal approach to the customer is vital for your success.
- Send SMS reminders to customers about critical dates in their customer journey, such as trial expiration.
- Send follow-up SMS messages when your leads don’t respond to your emails.
- Send Calendly meeting confirmations via SMS.
- Ask people to perform important actions via SMS.
- Personalize your SMS messages with data from across your marketing stack.
Do you also want to convert, onboard and retain customers? Start your 14-day free Encharge trial today!
In other news, Encharge now also accepts webhooks from frontend form services.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.