Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The WPZOOM team just added a brand new theme to their outstanding collection of WordPress food blog themes. Gourmand is a simple yet beautiful theme that caters to the needs of food lovers and gourmets.
Gourmand is exactly the WordPress theme hobby chefs and budding star chefs have been waiting for. It is jam packed with all the necessary features to make your delicious recipes stand out. It features compact layout with different variations, beautiful recipe card styles, customizable fonts and colours, and many more.
- Featured Area with Layout Variations, e.g. 3 or 4 columns featured area, post carousel, 3 image boxes
- Customizable Posts Options
- Custom Recipe Details Fields in Posts, e.g. preparation time or difficulty
- Fully Widgetized Homepage
- Integration with Recipe Card Blocks
- Compact Header and Mobile Menu
- Recipe Index: Order recipes chronologically, by category, or as a list
- Better SEO: Recipes include Schema markup
Pricing, Support & Updates
Gourmand is available for $69 for the Single license or for
$199 $99 for the All Themes Package. The latter gets you access to all existing and future themes. The All Themes Package Pro for $499 $139 includes a license for up to 10 sites.
All licenses come with one year of free support and updates. WPZOOM are providing a 14-day money back guarantee. By the way, all themes are compatible with popular WordPress page builders such as Elementor and Beaver Builder.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.