Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
How To Find Prospects On Reddit With GummySearch
Are you looking for a new way to find prospects? Are you struggling to identify and solve issues for other Reddit members? Do you also think that Reddit is a great platform, but unfortunately a bit cluttered? Then GummySearch is the Reddit audience research tool for you!
Get A Powerful Reddit Audience Research Tool »
GummySearch is a powerful research tool that allows you to discover relevant communities for your niche. You can then easily find out what people really want in these subreddits and make appropriate suggestions to solve their problems and questions. Among them, there will certainly be one or two pain points that can be monetized, i.e. you can offer them your services. As a WordPress developer, you can offer the development of a plugin or the fixing of a bug for example.
Starter & Pro Plan Benefits
Check out the features of the Starter plan:
- Discover the relevant or similar communities aka subreddits of your target audience.
- Create up to 10 audiences.
- Dive into the unique audience of your communities.
- Identify popular conversations, complaints and things they love or hate about your competitors.
- Get notified of new conversations, so you never miss an opportunity to promote your products and services or connect with your audience.
- Get deep insights into subreddits via analytics.
The Pro plan comes with the following additional features:
- Create up to 25 audiences.
- Advanced search with aggregate data visualizations and useful filters. It can now fetch and analyze up to 500 comments and submissions at once. You are also able to exclude keywords, users, and subreddits.
- Keyword tracking (up to 25), and Email digests.
- Subreddit growth stats.
- Identify top contributors and influencers for each subreddit along with their contributions.
- CSV download of conversations (useful for those exporting to an NLP tool).
- Coming soon: Sentiment analysis, content & moderation insights.
In April, they added a new feature that allows you to view and search comments on a post right in GummySearch.
If you want to find out if GummySearch is for you, you can start a free 7-day trial right now, with no credit card required. Pricing starts from as little as $19 per month for the Starter plan. By going for an annual plan, you will get two months for free.
Start improving your engagement with the Reddit community today!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.