Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Thanks to the new update, businesses can now do much more than before in terms of support, upselling and marketing with MyAlice live chat. Let’s take a look at what has improved.
- You can create social commerce experiences right from your website or on any channel and recommend products. MyAlice currently supports WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, Viber, Instagram, and Messenger.
- You can direct users and customers to your social networks and connect as many channels as you want.
- You can capture your customer’s phone number through the Live Chat WhatsApp button and then use them for further targeted marketing campaigns.
- You get access to more customization options. For example, you are now able to change the widget, fonts and visual elements as per your needs. In addition, you can even use your logo in the chat header.
- You can easily create automated pre-chat surveys to collect customer details.
- You are able to customize the greetings in any language. Both you and your users can also send audio messages, attachments and photos.
- Customers can return at any time to any previous conversations that are still open and instantly retrieve the conversation history.
- Get customer satisfaction scores from the chat or on any channel.
Finally, you can set up MyAlice LiveChat so that your customers have to message you via your WhatsApp business number. Note that users of the existing web chat will be automatically switched to the new live chat in about 30 days.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.