Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Here comes yet another sneak peek. The BuddyBoss team just made a big announcement: The BuddyBoss Theme 2.0 is coming soon to your WordPress sites!
BuddyBoss Theme 2.0
The BuddyBoss team just revealed some exciting news for version 2.0 in terms of design and features. Check them out:
- New pre-built header styles and an option to create your own headers from scratch.
- New BuddyPanel options including sections for menu items to help you better organize and group your (sub-) menus.
- Custom label colours for profile and group types.
- Improved design for standalone forums with support for featured images as cover photos and improved layout of forum discussions.
- Multiple new header styles and new mobile header options.
- Option to divide navigation items into multiple sections in the BuddyPanel.
- New BuddyPanel Gutenberg block.
- Unified app and web experience with modern, visually consistent icon sets and an enhanced set of theme options for a better control of UI elements and styling. They will also introduce refreshed default typefaces, images and more organized colour options.
- Improved default styling of more than 50 widgets including 20+ default BuddyBoss widgets, 10+ GamiPress widgets, and 20+ LearnDash and other widgets.
All the new design work for BuddyBoss 2.0 will pave the way for a range of new Gutenberg blocks. This will allow you to create feature-rich and customizable sites with a “Gutenberg first” approach. We can’t wait to get our hands on version 2.0. How about you?
PS: Do you want to add business pages, brand pages and directories, similar to Facebook Pages or LinkedIn Company Pages to your BuddyBoss community? Meet Spaces!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.