No products in the cart.
Even if you wouldn’t guess it by the version number, Solid Affiliate 1.0.29 is a relatively big update. The WooCommerce affiliate plugin introduced a new store credit system, email notifications with a preview option and WooCommerce template tags, and more.
Solid Affiliate‘s brand new built-in Store Credit system allows you to pay your affiliates in store credit, which they can then redeem on your store during WooCommerce checkout.
The store credit system features an admin management, historical logs, email notifications, a store credit tab in each affiliate portal, and more.
In addition, Solid Affiliate releases many new features and improvements:
- You can now disable referrals entirely for orders which use a particular coupon.
- WooCommerce coupons now show an affiliate icon for any coupon that has an affiliate associated with it.
- They added a new option to set $0.00 or 0% commission rates for any commission rate strategy, including affiliate-specific, product-specific, affiliate-product-specific, etc.
- They have also added WooCommerce template tags to email notifications. You can now add customer information to affiliate and affiliate manager email notifications pulled directly from WooCommerce orders. This includes customer email, phone, and shipping address for example.
- You can preview and resend all email notifications with a single click of a button.
- With Solid Affiliate you can now optionally display customer information next to each referral in the affiliate portals.
- You will also find a new hide/show columns button for all admin tables.
- The form to manually create referrals now comes with a searchable field for coupons.
Lastly, Solid Affiliate improved the Mailchimp integration, registration form reCaptcha and the styling of affiliate portals.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.