Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Waqar from Usermaven has just released a new update to its privacy-friendly, cookieless and no-code web and product analytics platform, introducing revamped product onboarding insights, multi-domain filtering, conversion time distribution, and more.
Product Onboarding Insights
Usermaven now comes with a powerful new onboarding dashboard that provides a comprehensive view of your user journey instead of just a basic funnel.
- The Onboarding Completion Funnel is available in both horizontal and vertical chart formats.
- The new ‘Deep Dive’ allows you to slice and dice the data in an easy to understand way. You can identify trends based on where users come from, where they are and what technology they use.
- The detailed view allows you to drill down and filter data based on first touch (source, channel, referrer), location (country, city) and technology (device, browser and operating system).
- Easily compare your onboarding funnel over time.
- Gain conversion insights by viewing the average time it takes users to complete onboarding.
- The main onboarding dashboard features flash cards with user details such as username, first and last seen, highlighting users who have completed each onboarding step. There you will also have access to the average time distribution for insights into the completion of onboarding.
Improved Contacts Hub
The Contacts Hub has been revamped to make managing your users and data easier than ever! No more flipping through separate pages for visitors, users, companies and groups. Now a handy sidebar shows them all at once, with quick counts for each.
Conversion Time Distribution
In addition, Usermaven has added an exciting new Conversion Time Distribution feature, which shows you how long people typically take to complete each step of the funnels or onboarding flows you have set up.
Both the Onboarding and Funnels dashboards now have a special “Deep Dive” section filled with information about how long people spend in each step.
Streamlined Web Analytics
Usermaven now allows you to select “All Domains” as the default in the workspace settings. This displays all connected domains for easy access to analytics, as opposed to the previous single domain option.
Multi-Domain Data Filtering
The new multi-domain data filtering feature in Usermaven allows you to compare and contrast the performance of all your domains simultaneously. This gives you a holistic view and deeper insights in the web analytics dashboard.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.