No products in the cart.
Vervoe, your online hiring assistant, has just released an update packed with features to make you love the hiring process even more – including an interesting integration with Greenhouse.
Vervoe can now be connected to Greenhouse, an applicant tracking system and recruiting software. The integration enables you to send a Vervoe assessment script to your candidates right through Greenhouse. From there, you can also access the results of completed assessments. For assessments with only auto-graded questions, you will see the score and a link to the results in Vervoe. If you want to do some additional grading, you will have to generate a
Harvest API key through Greenhouse though. Once added to your Vervoe account, you will then be able to grade responses via Greenhouse.
Other New Features
- Option to deactivate job application pages if you don’t want to accept new applicants
- Display results with specific text based on a range of scores instead of displaying percentages
- Option to turn off email notifications for all candidate activity
- Option to remove team members from your Vervoe account
- Instant feedback from actions such as starring & dragging candidate cards
The Vervoe team is offering three plans from $99 per month for an annual Starter plan. By going for annual plans, you will save 20% compared to monthly plans.
All plans come with all features available and free (priority) support and only differ in the amount of active jobs. Subscriptions can be paused at any time. Also, you can switch between plans and cancel any time.
Sign up for a free trial to test the recruiting platform free for 14 days.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.