No products in the cart.
Different currencies, content, products and shipping – how do you deal with international buyers in your WooCommerce store? The solution is pretty simple. The Country Based Website Switcher extension allows you to direct customers to pages tailor-made for their location via a slick, customizable pop-up or an automatic redirect.
Country Based Website Switcher
The extension comes in handy if you are running different WooCommerce stores for different countries. You can easily set up an automatic forced redirect or display a pop-up. This allows customers to stay on the current website or navigate to the website or online store created for their country.
Check out the features:
- Redirect users to country-specific websites or stores based on their current location
- Force a redirect or display a pop-up that lets the user decide whether to stay on the current page or switch to the country page
- Customizable popup in terms of text, background, overlays, and button colours
- Option to add URLs for each country location
- Show or hide country selector to registered and guest users
- Specify a default website URL
- Create a dedicated page that lists all available country sites
- Shortcode to display the Switcher button anywhere on your WooCommerce store
The extension comes with a price tag of $49 and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.