Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
WPML just announced the release of a free multi-currency plugin for WooCommerce. As it is now a standalone plugin, WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency (WCML) can be used without WPML.
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency
After installing the WCML plugin, you can set up multiple currencies for your WooCommerce store, add a currency switcher, set up exchange rates, and more.
Check out the features:
- Set up multiple currencies which will be displayed based on a customer’s location
- Add currency switchers to your WooCommerce store
- Options to format currencies
- Set custom exchange rates or connect with third-party services such as Currencylayer, Fixer and Exchange Rates API for example
- Set custom prices and shipping rates in secondary currencies
If you want to make your online shop multilingual and unlock even more features for multiple currencies, you should purchase either a WPML Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency license.
That way you can also display multiple currencies based on the user’s language and set up different payment methods for each currency.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.