Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
FluentCRM just released a massive update to their email marketing automation plugin for WordPress. Version 2.5 comes with powerful contact management features including micro-segmentation of contacts, better WooCommerce email marketing, and more.
Let’s dive right into the exciting, new features or watch the video above:
- Micro-targeting of contacts via advanced filtering which supports general contact data, segment, activities, and custom fields. It even supports If/Or conditions. For example, you can set up an automation for VIP contacts who have placed at least 3 orders or spent at least $250 in your online store.
- Send targeted email campaigns: Simply select “By Custom Query” when selecting the recipients of your email campaign and set your conditions.
- Create better dynamic segments.
- Run automation with advanced conditional logic.
- Synchronize WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads (EDD), LifterLMS , and LearnDash data.
- Import EDD & WooCommerce contacts by product purchases.
- View customer summary from WooCommerce and EDD at a glance via the contacts section. Previously, it was only available in contact profiles.
- Advanced reporting available for WooCommerce, EDD, LifterLMS, and LearnDash.
- Enroll/Remove students and Add/Remove memberships, automatically.
- Automate emails for trial products.
- New Goal: Email Sequence Completed.
- New conditional check to see if a customer has purchased an item before (Check out Chris Lema’s video above)
Lastly, the FluentCRM team added support for the Beaver Builder subscription form which allows you to collect leads with ease.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.