Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
ThriveDesk has just launched version 2.0 of the Woo integration for its customer support platform. They introduced a new access control feature, custom push notifications, an improved search and user interface, and more.
ThriveDesk x Woo 2.0
Let’s take a look at the new features and improvements, shall we?
- New Access Control (user role management), e.g. allow support agents to change order statuses, cancel orders or process refunds.
- Custom Push Notifications for status updates with support for dynamic variables.
- New intuitive UI.
- New Dynamic Search delivers instant results.
- Smart Product Recommendations with shareable links.
- Better Subscription Management: Support agents now have access to key subscription details.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.