Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Jitta from Gist has just unveiled Emma, a new cutting-edge AI bot powered by OpenAI, as an add-on to their customer support tool.
Emma – The New AI Bot
With Emma, you can resolve more than 50% of your support cases faster using the help content you already have. This frees up your support team to provide a more personalized service.
Check out the benefits of using an AI bot:
- Built-in safeguards ensure that Emma only answers questions based on your support content.
- Monitor all responses from Emma right from your Gist inbox.
- Create custom answers to your most important questions for Emma to prioritize.
- Emma triages complex issues and escalates them to human support so that customers get the best possible experience.
- Emma works seamlessly with your own help content, e.g. from Gist articles, Zendesk help center, or any public URL – right out of the box.
- Emma automatically detects a customer’s language and can resolve issues in all 43 languages supported by Gist.
Since November, Gist has also provided more granular control over who can access the content available to Emma and the settings of the GPT-4-powered AI bot, such as who can view and edit the articles, snippets or documents, and edit the intro message.
Since the initial release of Emma AI, Gist has reported resolution rates between 40% and 60%. But because some of its customers wanted more control over AI-generated responses, Gist has launched Ask Emma.
Ask Emma allows your support agents to pose questions directly to the AI. From product features to company policies, Ask Emma delivers accurate answers in real time.
With a single click, you can also generate AI-generated responses to customer queries, perfectly combining the human touch with the efficiency of AI.
New Emma Sources
In October, the Gist team added more source options to help Emma provide more accurate answers to customer questions:
- Text snippets such as internal notes or internal knowledge bases, FAQs or recent bug reports.
- PDF uploads (note that customers won’t see any references to these files).
New Let Emma AI Answer Block
With the new ‘Let Emma AI Answer’ block, you can make your bot flows smarter, automate more interactions, and provide personalized support paths to take your customer service to the next level.
While competing chatbots charge for deflections, responses and even API calls, Emma charges a flat fee of just $49 per month.
Sound interesting? Get Gist, the “all-in-one email marketing automation, live chat and helpdesk” platform.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.