No products in the cart.
Last week, the Templates Master team has released an update to their Helpmate Magento extension. For version 1.6.1 they have added loads of new features that help you to further improve customer support such as a global search on tickets and a new mass assign ticket action for instance.
- New frontend ticket interface
- New admin ticket interface
- New email template “send_ticket_answer”
- Mass change priority action
- Mass assign ticket action
- Ticket suspending action
- Backend global search on tickets
- Support time configuration
- Tickets sorting on frontend
- Close ticket via frontend
- Support ratings
- Active developers feature
- Gravatar support
- Email blacklist logic
- New frontend blocks structure (v1.6.4)
- Improved logic for controlling duplicate answers (v1.6.4)
Along with above new features, Templates Master have fixed various bugs and further tweaked Help Mate with minor improvements.
Helpmate is a top-rated professional and efficient help desk and knowledge base solution for all Magento based online stores. Customers are able to submit tickets either via email, contact form or their own customer account page.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.