Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
After working on a new digest system for their WooCommerce reports and email automation tool for the last six months, Metorik finally released Digests 2.0 into the wild.
Digests are reports that you will receive by email or Slack every day, week, or month. Even though it’s been a core feature of Metorik since day one, it hasn’t really changed and improved much since then. Digests 2.0 are now completely customizable and come with many new features along with a beautiful UI.
Let’s dive right into the new features:
- Fully custom reports by email or Slack, e.g. Net Revenue, Orders, New Customers, Average Order Net, Top Selling Products, and Subscription metrics
- Beautiful user interface modelled directly off their custom dashboard feature
- Pre-built reports General, Products & Subscriptions
- Option to combine Metorik’s segmenting system with custom digests. You can display key metrics of a certain segment in custom digest, e.g. customers who bought a certain product last ordered more than six months ago.
- Option to send a digest to your entire team or to custom email addresses – daily, weekly or monthly
- Option to subscribe or unsubscribe from digests
In other news, Metorik added a Recent Exports page that allows you to see the progress of current exports and name exports for a better organization. They also implemented a customer search bar for the multistore dashboard. Finally, they revamped the WooCommerce subscription plans report to display MRR and active subscriptions for all past and present months.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.