Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Moosend finally introduced their new team members feature aka user permission levels to their email marketing automation platform.
The team members feature allows you to control what your co-workers or employees can see and do in your account. You can choose from six different user roles:
- Admin (has full access)
- Admin Observer (can view everything, but cannot save any changes)
- Manager (has full permissions for a specific account)
- Viewer (cannot save any changes in a specific account and does not have access to Account or Billing sections)
- GDPR Viewer (cannot see any personal data of subscribers)
- Designer (same as a Viewer, but can also save inside the Campaigns and Landing Pages designer)
Get your Free Forever account today. But as you can probably guess, this feature is not included in the free plans.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.