Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
David from Page Builder Framework just added a new Related Posts feature to its Premium add-on. It allows you to easily display related posts and custom post types on WordPress.
Plus, a new option to clear the font cache has been added.
New: Related Posts
With Related Posts, you can now finally show related posts at the end of your posts. Even better: This also works for all custom post types. This fits perfectly with its recently released Post Layouts feature, which allows you to customise the custom post type design with ease.
You can choose from the following display options:
- Set a custom headline for the related posts section
- Grid layout
- Rearrange the content of the related posts (featured image, title & metadata)
- Responsive control over how many posts to display per row
- Grid gap
- List layout
Similarly, the following display conditions are available:
- Choose number of posts
- Order by date, last modified time, title or random order
- Display posts from (a) specific author(s)
- Display posts by category/categories
- Display posts from specific custom post type(s)
Clear Font Cache
In addition, Page Builder Framework gives you the option to clear the font cache under Appearance > Theme Settings. This will remove the locally stored Google Fonts and re-download them.
This is quite handy if Google Fonts are not displayed correctly, e.g. due to a server move or when testing different fonts.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.