Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The folks over at Tyche Softwares are once again on a roll. Recently, they released the new Aelia Currency Switcher addon for Abandoned Cart Pro. Also, they have adopted several WooCommerce and WordPress plugins from the repository. Now, they released the brand-new Deposits for WooCommerce extension into the wild.
Tyche Softwares are already offering a Partial Deposits Addon for their WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin. In the last couple of years, however, many customers requested a standalone plugin that works without the booking plugin.
The brand-new Deposits for WooCommerce extension allows you to accept deposits or partial payments via payment plans.
- Accept deposits by percentage or amount
- Site-wide or product specific deposits
- Create different payment plans for store items
- Assign multiple payment plans to a single product
- Custom payment plans in days, weeks, months or years
- Custom percentage at different payment plan intervals
- Customers can choose to pay in full or make a partial payment
- Option to force deposit payments
- Customers get informed during about the payment process during the checkout process
- Support of all WooCommerce payment gateways
- Support of guest checkouts
- Compatible with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings
There are two interesting features already listed on their roadmap. Soon, you will enjoy a layaway option and automatic email reminders to pay remaining amounts.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Deposits for WooCommerce extension is reasonably priced at $149 for a single site license and $249 for up to 5 sites. For up to ten sites, you will be charged $349.
All licenses come with one year of free updates and support. Tyche Softwares are offering a 30 day money-back guarantee.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.