Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Waqar from Usermaven has just unveiled a sneak peek of the upcoming generative AI feature for its privacy-friendly, cookieless and no-code web and product analytics platform.
Maven AI – Powered by GPT-4
If you have a question about your Usermaven data, simply ask Maven AI using everyday language such as:
- “What was the total number of visitors to my website last month?”
- “Which page has the highest bounce rate this week?
- “How many unique visitors did we have last quarter?”
- “What is the most visited page on our website?”
- “What is the conversion rate for my latest marketing campaign?”
- How many returning users did we have last week compared to this week?
- “From which country do we get the most traffic?
At this time, Maven AI can provide insights related to web analytics and the Contacts Hub. Soon they will include the ability to create custom reports for product insights too.
In the near future, Usermaven will also provide an option to create elegant charts and custom dashboards using the power of Maven AI.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.