No products in the cart.
YITH just announced a massive upgrade for their subscription plugin. YITH WooCommerce Subscription 2.0 comes with support for Gutenberg blocks, Elementor, and much more.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription 2.0
Subscriptions play a massive role in many companies to maintain a good cash flow with recurring revenues. Also, memberships cannot simply do without a solid subscription plugin. That’ s why YITH has revamped YITH WooCommerce Subscription to a new standard with many extras such as Gutenberg blocks and an Elementor integration.
Check out the new feature highlights:
- Improved UX for an easy subscription set up and management by the store owner
- More flexibility: Customers can pause, renew and make payments from their ‘My account’ section
- Gutenberg Block & Elementor integration to build beautiful pricing subscription plans that convert
- They now use the latest ‘cronjob’ to increase the reliability of renewal payments.
- Subscription Dashboard to view all active, renewal, failed and canceled subscriptions with custom colored labels.
The plugin is integrated with YITH WooCommerce Membership and YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts. Soon, it will also support the new PayPal Commerce Platform, so you can accept payments from more than 200 payment methods.
PS: You might also be interested in WooCommerce Subscriptions developed by Automattic.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.