Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
YITH just announced a massive upgrade for their subscription plugin. YITH WooCommerce Subscription 2.0 comes with support for Gutenberg blocks, Elementor, and much more.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription 2.0
Subscriptions play a massive role in many companies to maintain a good cash flow with recurring revenues. Also, memberships cannot simply do without a solid subscription plugin. That’ s why YITH has revamped YITH WooCommerce Subscription to a new standard with many extras such as Gutenberg blocks and an Elementor integration.
Check out the new feature highlights:
- Improved UX for an easy subscription set up and management by the store owner
- More flexibility: Customers can pause, renew and make payments from their ‘My account’ section
- Gutenberg Block & Elementor integration to build beautiful pricing subscription plans that convert
- They now use the latest ‘cronjob’ to increase the reliability of renewal payments.
- Subscription Dashboard to view all active, renewal, failed and canceled subscriptions with custom colored labels.
The plugin is integrated with YITH WooCommerce Membership and YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts. Soon, it will also support the new PayPal Commerce Platform, so you can accept payments from more than 200 payment methods.
PS: You might also be interested in WooCommerce Subscriptions developed by Automattic.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.