No products in the cart.
Last week Adam from WPCrafter and Andre from ProjectHuddle were doing a soft launch for their latest project. Presto Player is the new kid in town aka the ultimate modern video player for WordPress.
Presto Player allows you to take the video experience of your audience to a whole new level. The WordPress video player has been built for Gutenberg and Elementor as well as for the elearning plugins LifterLMS, Tutor LMS, and LearnDash. For the last two ones, they even support the video progression feature along with the watch time integration.
It is really the perfect solution for marketers, online course creators, videographers, and anyone using video on WordPress sites.
- Multiple video source options including HTML5, YouTube & Vimeo
- Private videos
- Deep integration with Gutenberg and page builders
- Video chapters
- Sticky video player
- Built-in lazy loading
- Playback speed
- Integrated video analytics
- One-click Bunny.Net integration
- HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) video support
- Email Capture
- Overlays, before playback, during, after playback
- Searchable captions
- New preset: Play a video before play and/or after playback (think of is as a short advertisement)
- Before / after video actions, e.g. restart the video at the end or ask users for their email addresses at the beginning
Special Launch Offer
Even though the soft launch is over, you still have a chance to get a lifetime licence. For $299, you’ll get lifetime free updates including three years of premium support for up to 25 sites. A single and multiple site licenses are available from $69 per year.
PS: Here on our blog we currently use the SmartVideo Player from Swarmify.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.